Chillin with her friends!!
Gabbie went in for her two month check up last week. (Technically she was like 10 1/2 weeks - so a little over 2 months) Her Dr was very impressed with her alertness and ability to control her neck and body and also said she is looking perfect! She now weighs 10 lbs, 4 oz and she is 22 inches long. We decided to try to take her off the medication for acid reflux to see how she does because she seems to be doing really well - but that didn't last long. Because of the shots, I wasn't sure if the symptoms she was having was due to taking her off the meds or because of the imunizations. So, I figure I will try taking her off again in a week or two. I now officially hate shots! I have such mixed feelings. I know it is necessary and yes, I understand that it is way better than getting these potential diseases, but I still hated it and I am dreading having to take her back. The poor little thing cried harder and longer than she ever has and of course I cried too. I just hate seeing my little girl upset or sad. I think I have decided that I can only have one kid!
5 comments:
NO!! More kids! I want more cute nieces and nephews! You will get through and then watch me go through the same thing!
I wish I could tell you it gets better, but I have yet to experience that. Devin still screams when he gets shots, the only difference is he knows they are coming so he starts screaming earlier. But you will get better at handling it. And you will sooo have more children...you aren't fooling anyone Heather!
It will get better I promise!
Just wait til she has to give blood for tests. Charlotte had that today. Not fun. Give her some tylenol before you for to the doc, it does help a bunch. It never gets better though. Just think of the great protecting you are doing for her.
The two-month shots are the worst. As they get older, they get over them more quickly.
Post a Comment