Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Super Blow Out's and More

Gabbie holding her toys while sleeping. She just can't let go.



I am sorry again for the delay in writing...I rarely seem to find time to post these days. I just have to say that Gabbie seriously out-did herself with today's blowout! She seems to have blowout's regularly but this one outdid all the others. I knew it was super bad when all I did was start to remove the pants and the poop spilled out all over the changing pad. Poop even somehow manged to get on her socks and mom's shirt. I just started laughing so hard. I wish I would have taken a picture, but I couldn't bring myself to do that which is probably for the better. Anyway It was really funny. She also had a blowout a few days ago while sitting on dad's lap. That was also a fun one to clean up:)


Gabbie is really smart ( I can tell already - perhaps I am just a proud parent:). I think some of the reason is because she doesn't nap during the day very much like most babies which can be challenging but good too. No seriously - a good nap day consists of like three or four 20 min naps. Luckily she sleeps ok at night or I would be even more of a zombie. I must say she is starting to nap a little more sometimes thankfully. She is grabbing toys already - especially the one's hanging in her car seat. She has the strongest neck and legs. She refuses to lay back...she wants to sit up all the way and pulls herself up. She also likes to look at all the pictures in books and is starting to giggle. On a side note she is pulling her hair out! Her little hand makes it up to her head and she pulls her hair! I am like noooo Gabbie leave that there - she just looks at me and smiles.

4 comments:

Joanne said...

those first few months of diaper changing are so fun! I love it when they start to giggle and respond to more things. she is so adorable!

beth said...

Oh dear. That sounds very...adventurous. :) Glad you are able to laugh at it!
Gabbie is so cute! I hope she doesn't keep up the hair pulling!

Kristine said...

Oh the joys of the blow outs! She is such a cutie! No.. No.. Gabbie at pulling out your hair. Charlotte would love to have that much hair.

Natalie Redd said...

I love my niece Gabbie! I hope I love my baby boy as much as I love Gabbie!!!