Chad Heather Gabbie
GO UTAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SO cute! I love it! Utah gals sir and will be till she dies! Go Utes!
she is adorable! I love the outfit and the blanket as well. she looks so cute and happy,probably because her team was winning! thanks Heather for coming to visit us on Friday. we will have to get together again soon. have a great Thanksgiving.
Even though I am a Cougar fan, I do think that she is the cutest Ute fan in the world. So adorable! I love her hair.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
GO UTAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SO cute! I love it! Utah gals sir and will be till she dies! Go Utes!
she is adorable! I love the outfit and the blanket as well. she looks so cute and happy,probably because her team was winning! thanks Heather for coming to visit us on Friday. we will have to get together again soon. have a great Thanksgiving.
Even though I am a Cougar fan, I do think that she is the cutest Ute fan in the world. So adorable! I love her hair.
Post a Comment