So we are moving to our new house tomorrow!!!! I am not sure why I am taking time to blog right now but I am...well kinda....a short one atleast. I promise to get caught up on all of your blogs after this crazy busy time ends.
We took Gab to the zoo for the first time last weekend. She was more fascinated with the crowds of people than most of the animals at this point, but we still had a good time. She is looking so big in her stroller! 
I just love this pic. Rarely does Gabbie relax..she is always on the go and is extremely busy these days, but somehow I captured her in complete relax mode. Take note of the feet crossing - which she always does:)
5 comments:
have fun in your new house, how exciting! I also love your new pic at the top, so cute.
Can't wait to see pics of the new house!! She is so darling!! And getting so big.
jackson loved the crowds more than the animals too! it's so fun to get to see her doing more "grown up" things. good luck with unpacking!
I love it!! Gabbie is such a doll!!I have to say I agree with all the other comments on your family photo, its great!! You guys looks so happy, I miss you all give that little girl kisses from me!!
What a cute girl!! I hope you are enjoying your new house!
Post a Comment