Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Several Firsts

I have to report that Gabbie's first tooth finally poked thru last week! It was her bottom left. Man that little thing is sharp! She has seemed somewhat uncomfortable for several weeks now at times and we have just been waiting and waiting for it to make it's appearance. As Grandpa Bob put it, "You have a few more years of teething to look forward to!"


I also have to report that Gabbie is now Pulling herself up to things, and has the backwards crawl down. She also got her first bloody nose last week. I had her in the kitchen on a rug and she feel forward onto the wood floor face first! Poor little thing. The pic is of Gabbie playing in the rain for the first time...so cute huh!! Last thing to report is that Gabbie has found her voice! She now screams/squeals in delight when she sees other kids..church on Sunday was nuts! I am telling you our girl can be loud:) House pics are coming soon!

7 comments:

beth said...

That would have been fun to see and hear her on Sunday with so many kids around. :)
Can't wait for house pictures!

Anonymous said...

How fun. Zach has yet to get any teeth. Cute little gabbie is growing up. Let us know how everything in the new place is going along with the pics. I sure miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

I love your header picture. So cute. I miss you guys. I am also excited to see house pictures. How are you doing?

Ang Ballard said...

So cute!!! I miss you guys! Congrats on the house... Sounds like you'll beat us into a house ;0). Crazy but awesome! Send me your email and I'll get you on our blog - gregandang@aol.com

Sharon and John said...

so very cute! i am so glad that you are enjoying your new place...and all your "firsts." we are pretty free, just give us a call and we can work something out to get together.

Brittney said...

HEY!!! Gabbie is already so much bigger than when I saw you last. I am glad that tooth finally came through it took forever! John and I miss hanging out with you and Gabbie so we need to meet up before we move. Maybe we could go to Thanksgiving point or something since that is kinda by you guys. Just give us a call and we could figure out a day that works.

Charis said...

Gabbie is the cutest, and it looks like I am not the only one that misses you after all. . . and you thought no one would notice. . .