Sunday, June 21, 2009

Family Pics

We finally had some family pictures taken back in May. I thought I would just post a few of our favorites! Hope all the dad's out there are having a great day!

6 comments:

beth said...

Beautiful! I love these pictures!

Joanne said...

so cute, you guys have a great family!

Anonymous said...

These are very cute. I think i like the first one the best. You and your little family. Can't wait to come and see you.

Anonymous said...

So cute. I love the one where Gabbie is in the drinking fountain.

Isn't that crazy about then diapers. It is really nice that we only have to buy 1 size. Jackson is so slender for his age and Madison is growing very well.

Charis said...

I love the pictures, it is time for family pictures again for us. . . i really want to find some one to do some really cool contemporary ones. . . hey do you trust yourself to take family pictures?

Kristine said...

Your family pics are SO cute. Gabby is getting so big! I love her hair.

Your house is so cute. I bet it is nice to have a little more space. Enjoy.