Sunday, June 14, 2009

A Few House Pics

Here is our house! I am not going to post that many pics, infact basically the entire upstairs and basement is excluded in this installment. I don't want to bore you all...so anyway here are a few pics. We love the house so far. If any of you are house hunting there are two houses for sale on our street so come to Lehi!Here is our backyard kinda. Our actual yard is pretty small but it seems bigger because every one's back yards are open and there is community walks and grass.
Here is our entry room. It is immediately to your right when you enter the house from the front.

Here is the family room. It sits down 4 stairs from the entry level room and kitchen! The laundry room, a half bath and the garage entry is also on this level.
Here is the kitchen. You can't really see the dining area of the kitchen in this pic but it is there!

Here is Gabbie's room. I still have lots of decorating to do in here but you can get the gist!

I will post some more pics eventually I am sure. Thanks to everyone who helped us move. We couldn't have done it without you all!!

9 comments:

Melissa Nielsen said...

Your house is so cute. How fun is that. Congrats on being home owners.

Charis said...

yeah! your house is cute. . . i miss you. . . so let us know when we can come visit.

also if you ever need a buddy to go to the zoo. . . let me know, I would love to go with you.

Suz said...

So cute!

Brittney said...

The house is so darling! I wish I could move into one of the houses in your neighborhood...we miss hanging out with you guys.

beth said...

I love it! What a great house and your furniture and style is gorgeous!

Sharon and John said...

it's so beautiful!!! you did such a good job at putting it together, i think i may have to see it for myself!!!

Anderson Avenue said...

Congrats on the new house! It is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Very nice Heather. I am so excited for you guys-I miss you though. Will you please send me your address when you have the chance?

April Austin said...

It looks so beautiful. Congratulations. I am jealous and happy for you at the same time!