I am so sorry for not posting for awhile....May has been very busy for us!I will try to catch up on what has been happening!!
First of all I must say Congrats to Chad:) He has officially graduated as of May 2! What a relief to both of us. Chad's parent's, sister Amy, Gram Gillman my dad and I all attended his graduation ceremony. Seeing him walk made me feel very proud and extreamly lucky to have a life partner who values education and who is willing to put in the years of work to finish a Master's degree in Architecture. Chad was so cute in his grad attire...and of course his attitude the entire day was that of..."I am so over school, get me off this campus"!!
Somehow I managed to pull off a surprise BBQ for Chad that evening(well it was mostly a surprise though he was being sneaky and a little suspicious)Thank you to everyone who came to celebrate with us! We had quite the crowd despite the cooler than hoped for weather. Also thanks to Jadean especially and Bob for helping with all the set up and transportation of food etc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
HEATHER!! This is Angie Nielsen/Anderson.. How are you! I have not seen you forever. This blogging thing is awesome! Congrats on the new little one.
Hey, yeah we are still in Cache Valley. We built a house in Smithfield about 4 years ago and love it but both commute to work. So we are looking to move but haven't found the right place. Yeah add me to your links and I wil add you to mine. So nice to hear from you!!
Congrats!! I can't even imagine what the day Elliot graduates will be like. Only one more year!! and then onto MBA..... So when do we get to see pictures of your cruise? Didn't you go last week? Where did you guys go to? We need to talk soon. Like on the phone so we don't have to talk through blippets over blog. Email me your number so I can call you.
COngratulations Chadrick!!! That is awesome. Funny little thing... I was think about the two of you yesterday while I am here in Texas. I accidently was in the turn lane so had to turn. But it brought me right by the little blue flower shop where I got the flowers from Chad and brought them to Heather for her birthday while she was a nanny down here. It was so fun to bring those to you way to when Heather. ahh ... memories.
okay so that last line is suppose to say 'way back when'. I am doped up on cold meds. sorry
Post a Comment