Monday, April 28, 2008

Master's Work Gallery

Ok...I have to brag for just a min! Friday night the Master Architecture Students all displayed their work at the downtown library. Chad's project was so amazing and his display boards and model looked top notch. There were so many people there...alumni, professionals from the community etc. I also found out that he was one of eight selected to be considered for a design excellence award offered by the Professors at school. Even though he wasn't the "winner" that is a huge accomplishment! It was a really neat event - good job lover!

4 comments:

Brad said...

I just have to say Congratulations to Chad! He has put in a lot of hard work and it really has paid off. His project was really interesting, fresh and new. But it was also practical, realistic and efficient. Now that that is done though, it is time to relax!!!

Tracy said...

Wow, that is very impressive. Is he completely done with school in May? So I am so excited for you that you are having a girl!!! I am really really hoping ours is a girl. Not sure if I am supposed to say that out loud, oh well. I will be happy if it is a boy too (for the record). Alyson finds out today if she is having a boy or girl! Keep your fingers crossed that is is a girl!!

Kristine said...

Congrats Chad!! Too bad I wasn't in Utah to see it first hand. It sounds like it is amazing.

BTW - How is the belly coming along Heather? You need to post some pictures of the belly.. :) But then again you may not even have one yet. I guess it does take a bit.

Lisa Burraston said...

How was graduation? Did you walk?