Aren't her eyes just the cutest! I can't help but post some recent pics (I know all we do is post pics of Gabbie but we are okay with that)! You can kinda see her dimples in the red dress one. We are so lucky to have you Gabbie!!
Heather, she really is SO cute. Beautiful eyes! I am so used to a toddler, I can't get over how tiny Gabbie looks. You always have her dressed so cute. Aren't girls fun?!?
6 comments:
Heather, she really is SO cute. Beautiful eyes! I am so used to a toddler, I can't get over how tiny Gabbie looks. You always have her dressed so cute. Aren't girls fun?!?
I love dimples! They are such cute pictures. She is a beautiful baby.
Gabbie is too cute! Although I think she looks a little like Chad, she must get the cuteness from Heather!
I LOVE how she sucks her thumb! CUTEST THING EVER!
you have a very cute little thumb sucker!
she is so cute!
Post a Comment