Go Gabbie! I think Graham is just a few weeks away from doing the same. When I put him down right now he leans all the way forward until his mouth almost touches his feet and it is pretty hilarious.
Congrats! That is fantastic. All you need to do now is just throw her on the floor surrounded by toys and you can get a nice little break! I'm so happy for you!
yeah! i thought if I commented on your blog, you can simply click on my name and it will take you to my blog. . . there you have it. Gabbie looked so cute today at church. She is so cute!
4 comments:
Go Gabbie! I think Graham is just a few weeks away from doing the same. When I put him down right now he leans all the way forward until his mouth almost touches his feet and it is pretty hilarious.
Congrats! That is fantastic. All you need to do now is just throw her on the floor surrounded by toys and you can get a nice little break! I'm so happy for you!
yeah! i thought if I commented on your blog, you can simply click on my name and it will take you to my blog. . . there you have it. Gabbie looked so cute today at church. She is so cute!
yeah for gabbie! she's getting so big!
Post a Comment