We stuck with a classic sugar cookie for treats this year. Gabbie and I had a great time decorating!
Chad totally spoiled me this year! Fisrt off he woke up and took care of Gabbie at 6:45 am so I could sleep in- which was so appreciated. Then he made me a delicious breakfast of french toast and bacon. I also get to go enjoy a massage at Massage Envy which I am so excited for! Thanks babe for a great Valentines Day!
4 comments:
There is a massage envy here too and I have heard good things about it. I'm so jealous of you!! I want a massage. Gabbie could not be cuter if she tried.
Wow that would be so nice. Sounds like you guys had a wonderful day! Gabbie is so cute and i can't wait until we see you again.
very jealous of your massage and breakfast in bed. gabbie is so stinkin cute, i love the polka dot skirt!
Gabbie is so cute! Glad to see you guys are doing so well!!!
Post a Comment