Thursday, April 24, 2008

Worst Food Ever




I would like to tell you a little story about the worst food and restaurant ever. Last Saturday night we decided to stop and get some food and for some reason Heather was craving some breakfast. SHE decided that she wanted to go to Village Inn to get some food. Well we stopped in, sat down and ordered some crepes for Heather and a little Roast Beef Sandwich for myself. After a few moments our food arrived and I was a little disappointed. By first glance I was extremely nervous about the food. I decided to dive in though to partake of the yummy sandwich.... NOT!!! It was the mostest grossest roast beef I have ever had. I thought I would just take out the meat and eat the bread.... Again a giant mistake.. old, stale... horrible... I glanced at the fries, should I, hmmm... as I placed the first fry in my mouth, I started to gag as I chewed and swallowed this horrible thing of a potatoe... again, old and stale....

So I hearby decree that we all stand up and ban the Village Inn....

Ok-I am breaking into Chad's post to add some things. First of all I chose Village Inn because up in Logan it used to be really good food always...especially breakfast. So anyway I did not expect the food to be so horrible! Chad forgot to add that my hash browns were practically rock solid around the edges...they must have been atleast a day old if not two or three. I didn't even touch my ham and I managed to eat 1/2 of one crepe. I won't go to Village Inn ever again unless we are up in Logan.

1 comment:

April Austin said...

How terrible. Nothing is worse than really craving something and being completely let down. It's awful. You know what I used to love. Shoneys! And they seem to all be shutting down. What happened to a good old buffet-style breakfast restaurant!?!@?!