Thursday, April 10, 2008

It's a GIRL!!!

Well world, according to the Dr. we are 90% sure that the little tike rolling around inside of Heather is a girl!!! We are so excited:)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you! I don't have experience in the girl department, but I am so happy for you. You will LOVE being parents!

Lisa Burraston said...

Yeah now Ellison will have a friend! Congratulations!!

Tracy said...

Oh my gosh I'm so excited!!!!!!! I am at work right now so I don't have time to write, but I will write lots more later. That is so fun that we are pregnant at the same time!

Kristine said...

Congrats!! We are well experienced in the girl department. You will have lots of fun. Look out Chad, she will have you wrapped around that little finger of hers, if she hasn't already.

Alyson said...

Oh my gosh! I am so glad you found us!!!! And you are having a baby a week before me. That is so funny that you me and Tracy are due at the same time. I am hoping for a girl too!

Miquelin and Jeremy Smith said...

Congratulations!!!! I hope things are going well. I am coming out this week and would love to see you but I lost your number. Will you email it to me (miquelin.smith@gmail.com). I hope we meet up. Missing you!!!

April Austin said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!! I am so jealous. I want a girl. And this will make clothes shopping for your baby SOOO much more fun! Big congratulations to you guys. You both will be so adorable with a little baby girl!

beth said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting and I'm sure will be fun.

Kris said...

As you said... LET THE SHOPPING COMMENCE! ;)

Congratulations girl!

ChrisAndJack said...

You are going to make such a great mom. I can totally see you with a little girl! They are SO much fun. I have loved seeing Chris turn to putty with Olivia. Although, I can already tell she's got his number. Good Luck!