Monday, April 21, 2008

Concert List

I was thinking about what to post and I came up with this idea. Those of you who know me well know that I love going to concerts and seeing bands play live. I thought that for fun I should try to create a master list of bands I have been able to see over the years...so here it goes!I will put them in the order I have attended them(starting at age 14)along with the location.

Shania Twain - Hollywood, California
The Meatles - Corvallis, Oregon
Ringo Star - Eugene, Oregon
MXPX - SLC, Utah
Third Eye Blind - SLC, Utah
The Offspring - SLC, Utah
Creed - Dallas, Texas
Collective Soul - Dallas, Texas
Bowling for Soup - Dallas, Texas
Dashboard Confessional - Dallas, Texas
Green Day - Dallas, Texas
Weezer - SLC, Utah
BareNaked Ladies - SLC, Utah
Howie Day - SLC, Utah
Rascall Flatts- SLC, Utah
Toad the Wet Sprocket- SLC, Utah
Dashboard Confessional - SLC, Utah
Colbie Caillat - SLC, Utah
One Republic - SLC, Utah

2 comments:

Lisa Burraston said...

Look at that list...wow! Kam and I are definately coming back in May. We will pretty much have the day free of May 16th, so if you are open, so are we! Only 4 more weeks!

Tracy said...

What about Weezer? Didn't you go with me to that? I'm almost sure you were there.