I thought I would fill this little list out also since I really have not written anything lately and since I am finishing up school and have no other life to write about, this will have to suffice - yes I know many of the answers will be the same.
A- Attached or Single? Attached.
B- Best Friend? Heather & Brad
C- Cake or Pie? Neither - I prefer a nice warm brownie with vanilla ice cream
D- Day of Choice? I like all days - each have ups and downs - it completely depends on your outlook
E- Essential Item? God - Family - Football
F- Favorite Color? Red of course
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Neither - I really like those gummy peaches though.
H- Hometown? Riverton - Currently Salt Lake
I- Indulgences? Football and Architecture
J- January or July? Neither - January is too cold - July is too hot - I like Sept, Oct, Nov, April and May
K- Kids? Soon
L- Life isn’t complete without? God - Family - Football ----- and game night
M- Marriage Date? May 10, 2002.
N- Number of Brothers and Sisters? Two sisters
O- Oranges or Apples? Oranges
P- Phobia’s or Fears? Lions, Tigers and Bears - o my
Q- Quote? "KISS - Keep it simple stupid" and "dont be a moron"
R- Reason to Smile? School is almost completed - a little tike will soon join the ranks
S- Season of Choice? Fall - Football
T- Tag Six: Not sure what this means
U- Unknown fact about me? I love to sit on the toilet and read architecture magazines - it provides great inspiration
V- Vegetable? I like fruit
W- Worst Habit? Not really sure
X- X-Ray or Ultrasound? What ever the doctor says
Y- Your favorite Food? Pizza and Coke
Z- Zodiac Sign? Capicorn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Babe you are so cute for doing this! You are the best hubby ever. I am sure you can think of a bad habbit, and the tag means name six people whom you want to answer the questions!
You are so funny, Chad! Thanks for letting us know about reading on the toilet. :)
Post a Comment